The Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) Examination will be held on January 7, 2023, by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). The CSEET Admit Card was released by ICSI on December 28, 2022. The CSEET Admit Card for January 2023 is available for download from the official website at www.icsi.edu.
The duration of the exam is two hours and is conducted in an online mode. The four subjects that make up the CSEET syllabus are Business Communication, Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, Economic and Business Environment, and Current Affairs.
The Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) test dates for January 2023 have been officially announced by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
As a result, a large number of qualified applicants submitted CSEET exam applications prior to the deadline.
The CSEET tests will take place on January 7, 2023
The admit card for exam days is sought after by candidates who plan to take the CSEET exam. So, you will be able to download the admit card, only if you have registered for the exam.
According to the most recent information, on December 28, 2022, the official department issued the admit card for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET).
Candidates are recommended to only access the CSEET hall ticket online. With the aid of login information like registration number and birthdate, one can download the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) admit card.
You can follow the steps given below to download the admit card:
- First, go to ICSI’s official website at www.icsi.edu.
- View the Most Recent Announcements section on the homepage.
- Search the CSEET January 2023 E-Admit Card Link there.
- Click the CSEET Admit Card link.
- Type in the registration number and birthdate.
- Your registration number is the unique ID provided to you by the Institute.
- Then select the Login button.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check the printed information on the CSEET Admit Card and download it.
- Take a print out of the ICSI CSEET Admit Card for future reference.
Remember the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is not going to send admit cards through posts or any other source.
You need to download it online from its official website. Kindly use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 8.0 & above for viewing and printing of the Admit Card.
Admit card is an important document that you must have handy at all times during the exam. For other updates, keeping checking the official website of The Institute Of Chartered Sectaries Of India.