Registration is currently available for those interested in taking the CA Foundation examinations in May 2023. The official website of the ICAI, icai.org, will remain open for students to use up until January 1, 2023 in order to register for the May 2023 tests online.
You will need to pay the needed fees, provide the required details and papers, and log in to the ICAI website in order to register for the CA Foundation Course.
The registration price for the CA Foundation exam scheduled for May 2023 is Rs. 9800 for students in India and $700 for students in the United States.
CA FOUNDATION REGISTERATION MAY 2023
The ICAI will no longer apply the cut-off dates of January 1 and July 1 beginning with the new scheme of the CA Course in 2022. This action is suggested so that ICAI will be able to administer three examinations per year.
The dates for the CA Foundation test that were originally scheduled for November 2022 have been pushed back by the ICAI. The most recent notification indicates that the CA Foundation exams will be in the month of December in 2022.
|Foundation Registration Last Date May 2023||Jan 1, 2023|
|Foundation Registration Last Date Nov 2023||July 1, 2023|
CA FOUNDATION ELIGIBILITY
The following criteria will determine who is eligible to register for the CA Foundation event in May 2023:
- Students must have passed or be currently enrolled in examinations for their 12th grade level that were either mandated by law or carried out by an examination organisation that was approved by the Central Government.
- The enrollment deadline for students is January 1, 2023, and they have until then to finish the required coursework over a period of four months.
- A registration with the Board of Studies is also required of them (BoS).
- The most recent announcement states that students enrolled in the 12th grade are eligible to temporarily register for the CA Foundation Dec 2022 exams.
- Nevertheless, students are need to deliver their 12th grade marksheet to ICAI no later than September 10, 2022.
- In addition, the ICAI has begun accepting provisional registrations from students who have successfully completed the tenth grade. Therefore, students are required to submit a scanned copy of their admission card in place of the marksheet from their 12th grade. Students who have already taken their examinations but are still waiting for their results are eligible to register under the provisional registration category as well.
STEPS TO REGISTER FOR CA FOUNDATION EXAM 2023
- You can either click here to go to the ICAI website or go to icaiexam.icai.org.
- After providing the relevant information, click the Generate OTP button.
- Your one-time password (OTP) will be emailed to the email address or mobile number that you registered with.
- In order to finish the validation, please enter the OTP that was sent to you. After that, the login credentials will be sent to you via email or text message.
- After that, use the credentials that you were given to sign in to the ICAI website.
- At this point, you should see two options; choose the one labelled “Student Cycle” that is located on the left side of the screen.
- After that, choose the option that says “Apply for Foundation.”
- The form will appear in the following window, and certain fields will be pre-populated with your information. You are need to complete the remaining steps, which include clicking the “Save and Next” button after each one.
- Please scan all of the relevant documents and submit them as attachments.
- The next step is to upload both your photo and your signature.
- Following the delivery of all the information and documentation, you will be required to pay the CA Foundation registration fees.
- Get a hard copy of the registration form that you printed out. Please attach all of the necessary paperwork. In the end, you will need to send them in to the ICAI at the address listed on their website.
Immediately following the candidate’s successful completion of the registration process, the CA Foundation study material will be dispatched to them by ICAI using the Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
CA FOUNDATION REGISTERATION FEES MAY 2023
|Details||Fee for Indian Students(Rs)||Fee for Foreign Students($)|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||Rs. 200||$20|
|CA Foundation Registration Fees||Rs. 9000||700|
|Subscription for student’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||Rs. 200||20|
|Subscription for member’s Journal (For One Year ) (Optional)||Rs. 400||40|
An exemption from the CA foundation Fees has been granted by the ICAI. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has agreed to waive fees for the newly constituted Union Territories of Jammu and Kashmir as well as the eight North-Eastern states.
As a result, students who live in these locations are only need to pay a reduced registration fee of Rs 2250 to the CA Foundation.
Documents Necessary for the Registration with the CA Foundation
Check the following items to see if you have everything you need to register for the CA Foundation exams:
- The relevant board’s Admit Card and Marksheet for the Class 12 Examinations that Were Conducted.
- A photograph of the candidate that is coloured in.
- If the student is from another country, a proof of nationality is required.
- Documentation demonstrating eligibility for a particular category, such as a ST/SC/OBC or differently-abled person certificate.
- A marksheet from the tenth grade or an entrance card for the tenth grade that includes the student’s name and date of birth.
CA FOUNDATION REGISTERATION VALIDITY
There are two opportunities per year to take the CA Foundation examinations. The CA Foundation registration is good for six attempts after it has been completed and is valid for three years after that.
You can revalidate your registration after it has been expired for three years by making a payment of Rs 300/-, which is the revalidation charge.
- The ICAI makes the necessary course materials available to students via CDS after they have successfully registered for the CA foundation course within the allotted time.
- Students are required to take a study leave of absence for a period of four months in order to prepare for the CA Foundation exam.
- In addition to registering, students will need to fill out the form for the CA Foundation exam in order to participate in the examinations.
- In addition, admit cards for the CA Foundation exam can be obtained online and must be printed out before heading to the testing location. After you have completed all of your exams, your results for the CA Foundation will be available to you within two months of the last day of your tests.