INTERNATTIONAL AND NATIONALL AFFAIRS - CURRENT AFFAIRS
1 / 25
25. Where is the headquarters of the ADB?
2 / 25
24. Who inaugurated the National Youth Summit 2019 organized by Youth Awakening Mission inNew Delhi?
3 / 25
23. Which of the following statement is/are correct about the NITI Aayog?I. The aim of NITI Aayog is to achieve Sustainable Development Goals and to enhance cooperativefederalism in the country.II. The Prime Minister of India is the ex officio Chairperson of the NITI AayogIII. There are 8 full time members in the NITI Aayog
4 / 25
22. Which of the following is not the function of the NITI Aayog?
5 / 25
21. Who is known as “Wizard of Omaha” ?
6 / 25
20. Which book is written on the life of Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
7 / 25
19. Hindi Diwas is celebrated every year on
8 / 25
18. Which of the following statement is/are true
9 / 25
17. Which Indian women cricketer has topped the latest women's T20 International battingrankings?
10 / 25
16. How many archeological locations of India will be developed as 'iconic sites’ as announced byFinance Minister Nirmala Sitha raman in her Union budget 2020?
11 / 25
15. Who was conferred the Global Goalkeeper award by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundationfor the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched by Indian government?
12 / 25
14. In the Indian National Flag, white middle band, indicates
13 / 25
13. Which of the following is true about the functions performed by RBI -(i) It is the Bank of Issue(ii) It acts as banker to the Government(iii) It is the banker of other banks(iv) It regulates the flow of credit
14 / 25
12. What is the full form of ASEAN?
15 / 25
11. Who was the first hockey player in the world to win the prestigious 'World Games Athlete ofthe Year1 Award?
16 / 25
10. Who wrote the famous book 'Vivekadeepini'?
17 / 25
9. The ICSI UDIN will be mandatory for every document except an e-form, signed or certified bya CS with effect from
18 / 25
8. Which of the following statement is correct about the NITI Aayog?
19 / 25
7. The Organisation for European Economic Cooperation (OEEC) was founded In 1948 to helpadminister the Marshall Plan for the reconstruction of Europe after World War II. It was renamedas __________?
20 / 25
6.When did the Centre acquire the Reserve Bank of India's entire 59.73% equity stake in theState Bank of India (SBI) at over Rs. 35,531 crore in New Delhi?
21 / 25
5. Who works as RBI's agent at places where it has no office of its own?
22 / 25
4. Which of the following are mentioned in the BIMSTEC Leaders’ Retreat 2016 OutcomeDocument?1. Conservation of the mountain eco-systems2. Establishment of joint defence strategies against enemy nations and attacks3. Cooperation in disaster management through joint exercises
23 / 25
3. Which of the following statement is not correct regarding the G 20?
24 / 25
2. 9th BRICS Summit's first Sherpas meeting was in
25 / 25
1. Which of the following statement is NOT correct about the ASEAN members?
Your score is
The average score is 47%